What does the job involve?
In shortDevelop high quality solutions on time and on budget
- Deliver solutions across a variety of languages and frameworks
- Work to timescales, specifications & budgets
How we measure that
- Performance against timelines & budgets
- Quality of code
Who you'll work withAs a member of the development team you will:
- Report to the Head of Development
- Work closely with the Project Manager
What you must do
- Live and uphold the company values
- Track time on projects
- Report against performance indicators
- Love writing elegant and effective code
- Enjoy getting stuck into and solving customer problems
Typical job activities
- Web application development using the LAMP stack.
- Use version control
- Work with APIs
- Customer support
What type of person are we looking for?
Fit our brand personality
- Good sense of humour
- Friendly, positive and easy-going
- You will care about delivering quality solutions
- Trustworthy – If you make a mistake, you’re the first to admit it.
- Progressive – You’re always learning and curious about different ways to approach a problem.
- Collaborative – You will be keen to work with and help others as part of a close-knit team.
Be an excellent communicator
- Have good literacy
- Be able to explain complex scenarios in a straightforward and simple manner.
Have a desire to learn and grow
- You should be willing to work in a variety of languages and can get up-to-side in new languages effectively.
- You should be open to learning new technologies or getting involved in projects that are challenging.
Have excellent problem-solving skills
- You approach problem solving methodically and pragmatically
The benefits of joining our team
- £25,000-£30,000k per annum
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- A company pension that is flexible and tailored to suit you.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- It’s a nice place to work with tea & coffee on tap and plenty of space to park.
- Flexible working hours based on a 37.5 hour week.
- Opportunities to learn and advance your skills with a team of like-minded people.